Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Things that Make you go Mmmm

Hi Andie Ann,


My man needs a little help in the romance department. I'm not talking dinner and roses, I'm talking about sweet talk. Not creepy talk, or babytalk or pillow talk, but romance talk. The little things a guy can say to make his lady feel pretty and sexy. I've asked him to talk to me a little more romantically, but he's a fan of yours and I think coming from you it might stick.


Thanks,

Romancing the Word

Dear Romancing,

The question is, where does the romance language come from. I find that often times the day to day grind of work, chores and family eventually squelches the desire to speak of a woman's charms or acknowledge her virtues in a sweet and caring way. I say, get out and about. A different place and a different time might rekindle the feelings that precipitate the words. And I'm not talking about dinner or roses or any of that nonsense. I'm talking about pub quizzes or a nice walk on the beach. Something you can share together. Quality time for you and your man might kick start that loverly language.

Best
Andie East

No comments: